This page provides the necessary instructions to follow in order to delete a Synonym group and add synonyms to it.
Once you have created Synonym groups, you can delete them if you consider they're not relevant, as well as remove the terms of a synonym group.
In order to remove a term from a Synonym group, follow these steps:
- In the List view, hover over the Synonym group you want to delete entries from.
- In that row, click the Edit button.
- Click the x to the right of the entry you want to remove.
In order to delete a Synonym group, follow these steps:
- In the List view, hover over the Synonym group you want to delete.
- In that row, click the Delete button.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Delete.
And done! That Synonym group is gone for good. Bear in mind that, once a Synonym group is deleted, you will not be able to get it back.
Go back to understanding how Synonyms work by accessing these pages: